This is such a fun idea! Picking a few complementary colors and then painting each finger a different color. I like this example because the color differences are reasonably subtle, yet still fun.
From left to right:
• Yves Saint Laurent nail lacquer in Ultra Orange, $20 at Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave.
• Le Vernis polish in Ms. Perfectly Pink, $18 at Lancôme, 201 Columbus Ave.
• China Glaze polish in Flip Flop Fantasy, $6.50 at Sally Beauty Supply, 74-17 Grand Ave., Elmhurst.
• Illamasqua nail varnish in Collide, $14 at Sephora, 1500 Broadway.
• Essie polish in Vermillionaire, $8 at Ricky’s, 375 Broadway.
• Dolce & Gabbana nail lacquer in Shocking, $20 at Saks Fifth Avenue.